Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tsubasa Chronicle Volumes 2 & 3.


So this weekend i actually got paid for working at my family business. I had to wake up at 6 am but it was worth it. So since there was no school this past Monday i was able to go to Borders and get myself some manga! And if it wasn't that i wanted to save some money i would have wasted all of it. For about half and hour of indecision between two Tsubasa volumes or one Tsubasa Volume and a Kamichama Karin Chu book i choose Volumes 2 and 3 of Tsubasa. Im still halfway threw volume 2, and dont get me wrong if it wasn't for school work I would have been done with both on the same night. Since from now on i will be getting paid every weekend i work im hoping to at least buy 2 mangas per week. But im also glad im earning my money now, so i dont have to feel guilty about asking my parents when i rarly do. I'm also hoping to put up a picture of my manga collection soon on here and MAL [MyAnimeList]. Im waiting a little on that one since i dont have much manga, even thought i have an almost completed bookshelf just on manga.

Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment