Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tsubasa Chronicle vol.4 & xxxHolic vol.1



Again today i went manga shopping :D. I'm planning to buy books every weekend i work lol. Today i got Tsubasa RESERVior CHRoNiCLE vol.4 and xxxHolic vol.1. I was about to get vol.5 of Tsubasa instead of xxxHolic but since the plot lines have a lot to do with each other or so ive heard im going to try to read both series simultaneously. xxxHolic seems good so far i like Tsubasa's art better or maybe I'm just a sucker for Shaoran and Sakura ever since i watched Cardcaptor Sakura <3 Well so far I'm a little behind on my reading and i haven't read Tsubasa vol.3 yet. Heck i still haven't read the chapters i need to do my homework for yet, and i got a math project coming up. Ill start reading Tsubasa again once i finish the last 3 chapters of Onegai Twins!! -Sigh, i wonder when I'll get a chance-

No comments:

Post a Comment