Sunday, March 28, 2010

Detective Conan Begins!



Okay so spring break has started and I'm hoping to watch at least some anime (while also working on this literature paper due in a month =.="). So i obviously just had to go and pick one of the longest animes/mangas out there..Detective Conan [Cased Close in english]. The manga has been running since 1994 (which is basically a year longer than I've been alive) and the anime has been running since 1996. So you can imagine that's my lifetime worth of chapters and episodes. I started the anime, and heading towards episode 5 i decided to switch to the manga, so while i read i can download the episodes and make sure i have them all. So i basically wont go over 231 episodes then be freaking out ex: OMG where's episode 232! NO!!!. Cause yea with my luck that can happen. So far I think the plot line has been very good. I must admit Shinichi is very good at deducting things, it kinda makes me want to get into my whole CSI phase again. To say that I like things like this so much i was about to choose Forensic Science for my high school course but I'm pretty sure as soon as I see a dead body I'd feint. So let's see how long i can stand reading over 700 chapter shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment