Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Detective Conan..So Far!



Well I think the road to Detective Conan will be a long one, and I'm sure it will seem worth it in the end, but do i really have to go 58 more volumes without Ran not knowing that Shinichi is really Conan! It's pretty aggravating since its so obvious. I have been downloading the anime in the meantime so that when I finish the manga I can get started on that. The thing is I've been downloading it Dubbed, and while the dub voices aren't really that bad... i realized that the most recent episodes would be subbed. So I'm kinda lost on what to keep downloading. As for the manga, It's great so far even though I'm only on Volume 11, I doubt I can finish the whole 69 volumes before Spring Break [Dare from my Detective Conan obssessed friend Diane], but I'll try my best! But yes so far the Manga, awsome~ i still can't believe NO ONE has discovered out Conan I mean c'mon he's way to smart for a normal grade schooler. I had a hunch that Hattori will figure out that Conan was Shinichi only to be proven correct by Diane...darn it Diane i said no spoilers! LOL. So I guess I'll keep reading :] [The literature paper outline due by the end of Spring Break in the trash forgotten...] hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment