Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quick Note - Highschool.

To start off this blogger will probably be dead for sometime, till maybe winter vacation or maybe even next summer. I just started High School, this is my second week in, and I have NO time whatsoever. At the moment I really should be reading and taking notes on Early China but I need a break. Taking an AP World History class and all my other core classes as Honors is not very fun, but it will help me in the long run. Focusing back on the blog, yes I probably won't have time to watch or read anything for sometime. I will try and see if I can watch episodes per day, because I miss my anime, but by the time my body hit's my bed I pass out. Having to wake up at five thirty a.m every morning is hard. So yes, until I can actually watch anything...no blogger D: I'm actually trying to see if I can start some other type of blogger, such as tip's or fashion (even though I'm not very good fashion wise). Because I do enjoy blogging but I'm limited on writing my reviews about anime (that mean's I actually have to watch stuff before I write LOL, not that i don't enjoy it, but like i said -no time-.)

No comments:

Post a Comment