Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lucky Star



Alrite, I've been watching Lucky Star these past few nights before bed [Since i need to watch t.v or read before bed to get sleepy.] Frankly I've been putting off this anime way too much. I saw the opening about three years ago and it caught my attention. After that i watched one episode, the "infamous food episode" lol. But now I've kept watching It and It's really not so bad. So far I'm on episode 9 and It's not something i would DIEE to see but It's entertaining and something to do, specially since im home from school sick for three days and I know i should do the homework Im missing and study for the tests I've missed but blah I feel so bad already adding homework is just worse. Well back to Lucky Star, basically the show follows Konata Izumi, an anime/manga/game crazed highschool student, who is good at sports and school but would rather put all her determination in anime. I find it funny how they add references to other animes, and overall as I said It's an entertaining watch, unless you hate randomness then I advise against watching. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment