Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lucky Star : Completed!


I just finished Lucky Star a few minutes ago. Completely random yet highly entertaining. I think seeing Konata play so much games got me into my mmoprg game phase again :]. Well anyways Lucky Star is basically a Slice of Life anime that shows the life of four main characters through high school. We have Konata Izumi the main character, a game obssesed, manga loving, anime otaku who should put a little more of her determination she has for anime and games into her school work. Kagami Hiiragi, the pun character for all of Konata's jokes. She's the one with the short temper and the one who always brings everyone back into reality. Her twin Tsukasa Hiiragi, cute, clutsy, slow and often forgets things in the show, and the last of the main characters Miyuki Takara, Class representative and a walking encyclopedia she's the one everyone always turns to when they need an answer. Then there are all the other little characters who come into the series later on. I especially loved Tamura Hiyori, the one who always drew manga and imagined her friend in Yuri scenes. I think her and Konata were probably the two characters I could most relate to. Konata because I too am manga/anime/ (somewhat) game obssesed and i basically do school work the same way she did (Guess or copy :] hehe). I found that aspect very similar to her. As for Tamura I love to draw, and write stories as well. All in all i loved this series, It's hilarious and a must see. The beginning is yes somewhat boring but after you get through with that your onto a terrific show! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment