Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dengeki Daisy

Alrite quick review on this manga before bed. I actually found two very good pictures for this manga, I'm actually more fonder of the other one because it's cuter but i think i've developed some thing for guys with a cigarette in their mouths. o-o I seriously dont like people who smoke, I think the smell is nasty and hate breathing in air when people are smoking around me. But their's just something about anime guys with a cigarette that makes them look sexy! Lol. Ok, well to start that just from the discription of this manga i read on MAL (My Anime List) while searching for random things to read, it had already captivated me. I said to myself, I have to read this! And I am in no way dissapointed i choose to read this manga.
The plot starts out as this girl Teru Kurebayashi losses her brother. The only thing her brother left her with was a cell phone to contact a person called Daisy if she ever needed help. Since then Daisy has been her companion through the form of text's who comforts her and his words word as her will to move on. Then one day she accidentaly breaks a school window. Being poor and unable to pay for the window she if forced by the schools janitor (aka sexy cigarette guy ^^) Tasuku Kurosaki to be his slave and do his work for him. It is quite unknown to her though that the rude, obnoxious, short-tempered devil who makes her life torture is actually Daisy. Also that despite the fact that Kurosaki is a devil to her she starts to fall in love with him as she gets to know him better.
Right now i think i'm only half-way done with volume 2, but i'm so in love with this series! (hehe dosen't that always seem to happen? ;D)
What i seem to find interesting is how Kurosaki's and Teru's relationship will evolve. It is fairly obvious that Kurosaki is in love with Teru, and that Teru is actually starting to fall for him as well. But Teru just see's Daisy as a brother, little does she know the guy she's falling for is Daisy. Not only that but will Kurosaki's "work" or whatever secret he's in keep him from revealing his feeling's for Teru? Omagahh x.x I'm going to die if i have to wait till tomorrow to read, but i have to go to sleep sadly T.T my internet might get seriously cut off if not.
Hopefully i can post more of my thoughts on this series later on, hope i didnt spoil much also o-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment